Posted on

Why Are Christians So Eager To Commit Violence When Christ Told Them Not To?

Article

$0.50

It’s really funny reading all the hateful responses from people who are supposed to be loving to those who doubt, like myself-especially over the issue of patriotism.

Flag burning is legal under the Supreme Court decision, Texas v. Johnson.  However, conservatives just become more violent whenever you mention free speech-and then they use Christ as a human shield-which is really stupid.

Here is the exchange I had with one such conservative tonight:

• 3h
  • Halver Rey Jr.'s profile photo
    +Jim Rousch If you knew anything about running a nation of what it takes to be a industrial leader and a nation for the people and not a government that is for getting rich like Obama and Hillary did then you may get your head out of your ass and know what you are talking about.You’re just a young punk that doesn’t know shit about what politics and serving the people and instead of illegals and refugees with our tax money.My money is for me and not for people of another country asshole!!!

3h
  • Bill Howard's profile photo
    +Jim Rousch I bet you are from California.

2h
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    +Halver Rey Jr. Well, that leaves Trump out. He’s been bankrupt, what? Five times?

I love you Christian hypocrites; you suck Christ’s dick on Sunday and refuse to be your brother’s keeper the next day.

None of you are real Americans, and if what I’ve read in Matthew 25:42-46 is true. You’re ALL going to burn like AMERICAN FLAGS in HELL.

Why? Because being pro-life means you support the idea of what Jesus Christ introduced: FREE HEALTHCARE.

Most Christians are going to Hell anyway. See the parable of the father who had two sons and the vineyard.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 21:28-32 - New International Version

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 21:28-32 – New International Version
    biblegateway.com

2h
  • Halver Rey Jr.'s profile photo
    +Jim Rousch He hasn’t eever been bankrupt and you are the hypocrite to your country and the people that sacrificed their lives to give you the freedom that you have to shoot your ignorant mouth off at and know not a thing of any knowledge of the history of what you are refering to.You are so full of it that you can’t see the truth at all.Who’s your mother? Nancy Pelosi? She has no idea of what’s going on anymore and I am from Maryland and can tell you about her and her family that extorted money from the state through her Father and Brother when they were the Mayor’s of Baltimore in the late 60’s and early 70’s.They extorted money with the Luchessee Crime Family of New Jersey and made $Millions off our state government.Now you know why she went to California to pursue a political career because of what her family did in Maryland.They don’t know anything about her out there,she was 21 years old in 1971 and made off with the riches and never had to worry about money after that.You want to talk about morals and integrity?How about Hillary and taking $6Million from Haiti for the Clinton Foundation to contribute for to get help for themselves and they only got 2% of it back and look what they have now!!!Look at the Uranium 1 deal that Obama and Hillary did in selling the Uraniumm and the Obama Administration along with them made off with $Millions!!!Remember,Hillary was just bankrupt a few years ago and now she has a net worth of $200 Million now!!! How would you like to explain that? How would you like to explain all the killings of everyone that was going to go and report or ever testify against Hillary from Foster up to Seth Rich just last July 2016 that the death toll came to about 30 people.Tell me about integrity and morals of your great Democratic congress that want to help you when all they talk about is getting illegals citizenship and bringing refugees here that are from the Muslim countries that want to do terrorist attacks and kill and takeover our country after all the assistance that we give them and they live off our taxes and collect welfare.You are so stupid and blind to not knowing anything of what is going on in our nation that you can’t get your head out of your ass!!!

2h
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    2h
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    +Halver Rey Jr. Now is that any way for a Christian to address someone? Go read Ephesians 5:1-20 and Proverbs 15:1-and then go get your amygdala checked in the morning.

You’d better be nice to me, because 2 Peter 3:4 is about to be fulfilled. So, if you will excuse me, I do believe that I have another flag to burn.

Good night.

46m
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    Texas v Johnson. You would be married in prison.

43m
  • Halver Rey Jr.'s profile photo
    +Jim Rousch I am a Christian and have a heart and integrity.I also served this country with the an “Accommodation of Best Service To The Fleet” and saved 8 lives and delivered a baby a baby in the USCG.I have given myself to charities my whole life and also taught Sunday shool 3rd and 7thy grade.I have been a youth counselor also with my youth in my church.In the Bible,it says to judge a person not by what he says he is but by his works.I don’t see what you have ever done to contribute to this world or society but stick your finger in your mouth and be a baby.You sit back and judge me like you sit on a throne,HOW DARE YOU!!!YOU HAVEN’T THE RIGHT OR THE STAND TO MEAT THE MORAL STANDING!!!I KNOW THE BIBLE ALSO PAL AND AND IN NO MOOD TO PUT UP WITH YOU BEING A GOD TO ME!!!there IS ONLY ONE GOD!!!IT’S NOT YOU!!!

32m
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    I don’t care about your war crimes.

Jesus told you not to brag about your good deeds, so all that matters now is that you are a murderer-1 John 3:15.

I’ll burn the American flag in front of your face and you cannot legally do anything about it. If you so much as even hate me, you are en route to Hell.

This country has denied me opportunities because of what the meningitis did to me, so I have every right to burn the American flag.

Now, don’t go John Birch on me. Take your DD-214 and shove it up your ass.

8m
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    +Halver Rey Jr. A gentle answer turns away wrath. Proverbs 15:1.

Fuck you and get your amygdala fixed.

7m
  • Halver Rey Jr.'s profile photo
    +Jim Rousch OHHH you better watch how you talk to me.LMAO!!! What a hypocrite you are.A fox in sheep’s skin.You aren’t fooling me son.I’m a real person in front of my Minister or a Judge and have integrity with either one,why? Both are under the eyes of Jesus Christ our Lord.It doesn’t matter where you go in life,you be true to yourself and others and respect those who respect you as they respect the lives of those that they are countryman with and respect the one’s that have sacrificed their lives for them,but you don’t understand that and don’t care because you are a spoiled brat that his parents raised him with not earning everything and gave it to him.You don’t probably know the value of working for what you have in life and the blood a sweet it takes to be proud of having it,do you.I have a very intelligent mind and full of common sense.You can’t live one without the other,all though some think it is possible,but the are fools.I’m done with you because the foolish thing to do is talk to a mind that is unable to grasp onto knowledge and common sense and be aware of life and be mature.Good Bye.

INTERESTING THREAT, HUH?  FROM A CHRISTIAN!

14s
  • Jim Rousch's profile photo
    +Halver Rey Jr. Proverbs 15:1.

Wrong again. I have worked for what little I have. I now have a degree in Psychology and getting a degree in Education. You’re judgmental. Keep doing what you’re doing and you will burn like an American flag in Sheol.

I’ll bet you don’t even know what that is.

I can say what I want to you. As a Christian, you are COMMANDED to reply gently.

As far as working goes, tell me how much the landowner paid the workers who worked one hour?

Don’t brag.

I have worked hard all my life, too. You have no right to judge me. I can judge you because you judged me first. Plus, I have had to face discrimination my entire life.

You would not survive what I have had to survive. You are weak-minded and spoiled.

As far as those who were in the military, I only respect those who fought in World War II and Korea-because they saved my life and because they are humble about their service to this country.

You brag about it. You are less than nothing.

| have no respect for you because you murdered and possibly raped while in uniform.

Pay attention to the verbiage, son. I wrote POSSIBLY. I didn’t say you DID. American soldiers are known to rape.

Haditha-’nuff said.

You will all run for your lives once 2 Peter 3:4 comes to pass. It fact it is YOU who are the wolf in sheep’s clothing. Christians are not to judge-yet, that’s all you have done during the course of this interaction.
    You are the one who lacks common sense. What did the Good Samaritan do? Not what you would do.

The more I show you, the angrier you become, and the more power I have over your mind. You are a lamb being led to the slaughterhouse-and I just want to make a few dollars after Trump’s done with your bankruptcy.

The only way to stop flag burning is to treat ALL Americans EQUALLY, but you refuse to do that. I guess we’ll just have to keep burning flags.

Read Texas v. Johnson and just let it go. You lack the intellect to keep up with any liberal, so don’t start the gunfight, Dave Tutt. I’m Wild Bill Hickok-and I will send your ass down to Hell. You’re a conservative, so I know you lack the ability to think abstractly-if at all. What I wrote is merely historical comparison.

Why not? Given your responses, that’s likely where you’ll end up-unless you acquire some compassion for children with developmental disabilities.

Don’t try it. Post that response and you won’t like your eternal home thirty years from now. You may live a long life and forget this exchange, but Christ won’t. I admit that I struggle with my beliefs. I’m Thomas, but you are the Sanhedrin-so don’t try it with me.

You see, Jesus Christ is not the problem. You don’t follow Jesus and you have no intention of doing so. Like I stated earlier, just keep doing what you’re doing.

It’s all going to change after 2 Peter 3:4.

Now, where did I put that lighter? Ah! There it is!

I might be starting out who the real Christians are and who are the fakes, as there is a verse about those who claim they are Jews, yet are not.

Advertisements